Important information concerning your visit to the National Museum of Military History
In observation of the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of Republic of Bulgaria and of the World Health Organization, and in execution of the RD-01-117 Act (8 March 2020) of the minister of health, the National Museum of Military History enforces the following preventive measures towards limiting the spread of COVID-19:
- Cancels the organization of events involving congregations;
- Suspends guided group tours, as well as all types of events involving children and pupils;
- Suspends the educational programs;
- Cancels all group visits and remains open exclusively for individual visits. In the event of high visitor interest, visitors would be permitted to enter the Museum’s indoor exhibition in small lots and asked to observe safe distance recommendations;
- Access to the Museum will be refused for visitors manifesting symptoms of viral infection – including coughing, sneezing and in visibly poor health.
These restrictions concern visits to the National Museum of Military History in Sofia and all its branches – the Naval Museum and the Park-Museum of Military Friendship – 1444 “Vladislav Varnenchik” in Varna and the Aviation Museum in Krumovo.